F-TYPE ZP Edition – Today listeners is a sad day, very sad indeed. Because today we chat about the demise of an automotive icon. The F-TYPE Jaguar. This is a vehicle that can trace its DNA right back to the Le Mans D-Type racing cars.
Jaguar is pushing ahead to being an all-electric brand. This means that future drivers wont be able to enjoy the pure joy of driving a new Jaguar internal combustion engine sports car. That actually brings a tear to my eye.
The last F-TYPE ZP Edition will be produced in 2024 and out of a global allocation there are 24 vehicles heading down under.
Powered by a supercharged 423Kw supercharged V8 they come with a few SV Bespoke additions. They will also be numbered 1 of 150 editions available.
We are getting 12 Coupés finished in Oulton Blue Gloss paint and 12 Coupés in Crystal Grey Gloss, priced from $373,547 plus on road costs, with deliveries expected in Q1, 2024
I can guarantee they will all be sold before they even land here.
Yes, electric sports cars can be fast and handle well. But there is something special about listening to the magic V8 burble from the exhaust. I feel future electric sports cars will be a touch soulless.
This is a Motoring Minute
I’m Rob Fraser
TO LISTEN TO THE F-TYPE ZP RADIO REVIEW, CLICK BELOW
More F-TYPE ZP edition details
Jaguar is commemorating the end of its internal combustion sports car lineage in 2024 with an exclusive limited-edition F-TYPE inspired by two iconic 1960s racing E-types.
Just 150 examples of the F-TYPE ZP Edition will be the last internal combustion-engine sports cars designed by Jaguar. These 423kW supercharged petrol V8 F-TYPEs feature specially curated interior and exterior details by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke.
- Jaguar is moving closer to becoming a modern luxury all-electric brand, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports car production
- Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-types inspire final limited-edition 423kW supercharged V8
F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke
- 150 ZP Editions will be created during the final year of F-TYPE production in 2024, with just 24 Coupés allocated for Australian delivery
- Exclusive Oulton Blue or Crystal Grey paint colours, with contrasting interiors, mirror the limited-edition E-type Project ZP Collection from Jaguar Classic
- SV Bespoke enhancements include unique interiors, wheel finish, hand-painted racing-style door roundels, F-TYPE ZP Edition branding and ‘1 of 150’ commissioning plaque
- Australia will receive 12 Coupés finished in Oulton Blue Gloss paint and 12 Coupés in Crystal Grey Gloss, priced from $373,547 plus on road costs, with deliveries expected in Q1, 2024
- Visit http://www.jaguar.com.au/jaguar-range/f-type for more information on the F-TYPE line-up
Radio Segments Motoring Minute
Motoring Minute is heard around Australia every day on over 50 radio channels through the Torque Radio network.
Motoring Minute has an average daily audience of over 550,000 listeners. They are also syndicated through various news sites around Australia.
Additionally Motoring Minute is also broadcast as part of Overdrive Radio Program. This can be found weekly on the Community Radio Network across Australia.