Premcar – Australia once had a thriving and proud local automotive manufacturing industry. Over the years it has been destroyed by government ineptitude.
However, in its place a buoyant secondary manufacturing and engineering industry has evolved.
One such group is Premcar in Victoria, which evolved from Tickford Vehicle Engineering.
Premcar has a strong relationship with Nissan and produces their Warrior series of Utes and soon 4WDs.
They have just celebrated the 5,000th Warrior that has rolled off the assembly line.
The Warrior is an enhanced model that has integrated improvements with Australian-designed-and-engineered components, to suit Australian conditions. It started with the N-Trek Warrior, then the Pro 4X Warrior, the SL Warrior and soon the Patrol Warrior.
The advantage of a relationship like this is local manufacturing and engineering knowledge combined with manufacturer warranty and backing.
Having driven both the Pro 4X Warrior and SL Warrior, I can attest to the quality and practicality of the enhancements.
Interested buyers can access any Nissan Warrior by Premcar through your local Nissan Dealership.
This is a Motoring Minute
I’m Rob Fraser
TO LISTEN TO THE PREMCAR RADIO REVIEW CLICK BELOW
Other Nissan Premcar Articles
- Nissan Patrol Warrior is being developed and built by Premcar
- 2022 Nissan Navara Pro 4X Warrior 2022 Motoring Minute Review
- Nissan Pro 4X Warrior – Nissan launches its toughest Navara Ute to meet customer needs
- 2021 Nissan Navara SL Warrior unveiled
- Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior first drive review
- Nissan Navara PRO-4X Warrior by Premcar launching September 1
- 2021 Nissan Navara PRO-4X Warrior by Premcar revealed
Motoring Minute is heard around Australia every day on over 50 radio channels through the Torque Radio network.
Motoring Minute has an average daily audience of over 550,000 listeners. They are also syndicated through various news sites around Australia.
Additionally Motoring Minute is also broadcast as part of Overdrive Radio Program. This is broadcast through the Community Radio Network across Australia.