C5 Aircross – The facelifted Citroën C5 Aircross arrives in Australian showrooms this month, in a single, highly specified Sport variant.
- Offering unrivalled comfort and expressing greater strength and refinement, the refreshed C5 Aircross Sport launches in Australia.
- C5 Aircross Sport introduces a new design language at the front, with curves giving way to more structured lines. This makeover of the front end gives a more vertical and modern face, a hi-tech and distinguished look.
- The move upmarket in the smallest details is also illustrated by a three-dimensional light signature at the rear, new 19″ diamond-cut alloy wheel design in black finish, and the new design of the 10″ touchscreen and centre console reinforce the distinguished character of the passenger compartment.
- As a benchmark for onboard comfort, C5 Aircross Sport emphasises its difference by offering Citroën Advanced Comfort® suspension, new Citroën Advanced Comfort® seats, unparalleled space and modularity and driver assistance technologies such as Highway Driver Assist, which helps to ensure that every journey, from the daily commute to long trips, becomes a serene and positive experience.
With a Manufactures List Price of $54,990*, the C5 Aircross Sport offers customers an upgraded engine and transmission combination alongside additional features included as standard.
Kate Gillis, Managing Director Citroën Australia, said: “We are delighted to welcome the refreshed C5 Aircross Sport to our local range. We are confident C5 Aircross Sport will appeal to both existing and new Citroën customers in Australia who have a keen eye for style and French flair.
“Not only will the refreshed design cues turn heads, but the inclusion of Citroën’s signature Advanced Comfort philosophy certainly makes our latest SUV offering an attractive package for those wanting on-board peace of mind.”
The Citroen is powered by a 133kW 1.6L Turbo Petrol PureTech engine paired with the EAT8 or 8-speed Efficient Automatic Transmission, compared to the previous model’s 121kW engine and 6-speed automatic transmission.
In addition to the significant design upgrades, the C5 Aircross Sport now also features an upgraded 10″ touchscreen, enhanced safety features, new exterior colour options, a distinctive interior trim, electronically adjustable, heated front row seats with driver’s massage function, sunroof as standard and external black accent features.
TO LISTEN TO THE CITROEN C5 Aircross RADIO REVIEW CLICK BELOW
More Citroën C5 Aircross Articles
- New C5 Aircross Sport Arriving Soon
- 2020 C5 Aircross Radio Review
- Citroen C5 Aircross SUV Hybrid: Ë-Comfort Class SUV
- C5 Aircross Radio Review
- 2019 Citroen C5 Aircross SUV review
- C5 Aircross 2019 Video Review
Motoring Minute is heard around Australia every day on over 50 radio channels through the Torque Radio network.
Motoring Minute has an average daily audience of over 550,000 listeners. They are also syndicated through various news sites around Australia.
Additionally Motoring Minute is also broadcast as part of Overdrive Radio Program. This is broadcast through the Community Radio Network across Australia.